Buying a house is one of the most important purchases in a person's lifetime. With this in mind, buyers typically have many questions throughout each stage of the transaction. What is title insurance? What is a title search? Why do I need it? These are all commonly asked questions that we see while assisting our clients.
Since we see so many of the same great questions, we decided to put together 4 informative documents that would educate buyers and help answer these commonly asked questions. See the 4 documents below...ENJOY!
- Protects your largest investment
- Reduces your risk
- Peace of mind
- Click HERE to see all 7 reasons
- What is title insurance?
- What happens at settlement?
- What does owner's title insurance cost?
- Click HERE to see all of the FAQs
- Both cover unmarketability of the title
- Enhanced covers up to 150% of the original policy amount
- Enhanced policy includes coverage for boundary issues
- Click HERE to read more about standard and enhanced policies
- Click HERE to see what title insurance is, why it matters, and how you benefit from title insurance
At Allied Title & Escrow, our team of industry experts and attorneys have over 25 years of experience in title, settlements and real estate transactions. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we provide residential and commercial services throughout all counties of Northern Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland. We strive to provide the highest level of service and will handle all aspects of the settlement process.